Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Romeos must die




Blood was dribbling out of his mouth steadily. He was trembling with fear and pain. His total body was wet due to blood and sweat. But I am not yet ready to show him any mercy. I moved my right foot back in order to gain the momentum and then moved it forward ending up hitting the guy lying on the floor in his stomach. He was almost dead that he could not even make a sound of pain. Then I moved my point of focus onto his head where his stupid brain resided giving him weirdest ideas of all. I took my fist all the way to his face and punched him on his left eye. Then and there I got a sigh of relief, which was an outcome of his sigh of pain.

She was so beautiful, so good-natured and well mannered. Whoever gets her will be luckiest person. She just leaves the home in the morning for work, goes to the work just to work and comes back home in the evening where she spends the rest of her day fighting with her mom. Her father died when she was 9 years old. From then on it was her mother who took care of her along with her elder brother who is now living in some other place because of his job. She was so happy with her life until one day when her friend told her " That guy over there, I have seen him yesterday also and day before that"

"No way! You must be kidding"
"No, I still remember. Lets check tomorrow. "

Even the next day he was standing there. So she decided to take her bus from some other stop. That was a clever decision or at least she thought so until another day when she found him waiting for her over there.

"Madam, Can I talk with you for sometime?"

That's it. She started sweating but wasn't so weak to cry there. But she just hurried ignoring him and reached home safe.

But after that every day from which ever stopping she would take the bus, he was there waiting for her which she came to know only when her friend told her. Because she just avoided seeing him treating him as a disgusting being alive. But he never stopped being there, waiting for her.

Another bad day came when she was alone in the bus stop and this guy came straight to her and asked her "I want to marry you and I can do whatever to get you to be mine."

That day she did not go to her work but came back all scared to her mom and told her what had happened. Her mom told her that she has done right thing coming off from there and at least that would make him stop his stupid attempts.

But next day he again came this time he did not even care that she was with her friend. He said "I won't stop following you until you say yes". This time his tone was similar to Ravi Teja's tone in Idiot and ANOTA.

Again this day she went back home and told her mother. She immediately called her relatives who gave a great suggestion of getting her married soon , which is the only solution. And her mom was totally convinced at this that she overlooked that her daughter is not happy over this decision.

That night she sat down and started writing a letter.
"Hi raa. How are you? How is your health? Be safe and be good to others. I miss you raa and I am sure you are missing me but sorry to say that you will be missing me forever. I thought I would wait for one more year to marry you when you will be completely settled. But now here the situation is different. My parents want me to get married as soon as possible, which with you is impossible. The reason for this decision being a guy to whom I have never done any bad but he is following me and threatening me to marry him. What should I do? I cannot imagine another guy in my life and will not force you to marry me now. So please forgive my decision. I will miss you raa but sorry raa."


My eyes filled with tears with that letter in my hand now. By the time that letter reached me it was already late. I couldn't do anything for her, but I can do this thing for all the pain this guy lying down gave her. Thinking so I grabbed his head by his hair, which was already wet with his blood, and then hit his head onto the nearest solid metal rod for until his hair escaped from my fingers. I didn't even care whether he is alive or dead. His life is not at all worth a second of my life now after I had my revenge. Then I left that place and came back home.

I opened the door turned on the lights and was shocked to see what I am seeing. I ran towards her held her and made her sit upright on her wheel chair. Not a thank you, not a smile not at least a nod I expected from her and neither could she give it. She is alive but dead.

I knew she is a real strong person. And I was proven right when I came to know what happened. That night when she planned to kill herself, she was ready with a sharp knife to cut her veins, ready with circumstances forcing her to do that but just her brain opposing her actions. She lay awake all the night crying and exhausting all her tears in the dilemma whether to go with circumstances or to go with her brains. She ended up giving her brain more stress than it can take. That resulted in her mental trauma, which stopped functioning of her entire body except her heart.

Yes her heart is alive and still loves me. That day when I came rushing to her house to see her, I was happy that she was alive but sad to know what had happened to her. When I went near her and touched her hand, it was then for the only time she responded to anyone. She dropped, I suppose, her last tear she saved for me. Then I said to myself that such romeos must know the pain they give to the Innocent Juliets who are not meant for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mama opening baaga ichavu kaani climax antha convincinga ledhu.. mari mental trauma alanti padalu vadithe teja cinemalo usage of compose n using broken telephone laga mri science class la vundhii