Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Banjaara

My lonely life,
Surrounded by friends.
Stranded by feelings.
Filled up with unending fun.
Bogged down by unsharable emotion.
Met cheerful people, all that I could find.
Stupid heart was still yearning for a different kind.
The only kind that could hug my soul.
The kind responsible for my heart to be so cold.

The longing,

It never ended.
Every day so much I did dread.
So much of pain I always hid.
How long would it take, sometimes, I feared,
For them to get the news if, now I dropped dead.
My soul so silly, hadn’t stopped crying to be hugged.

A journey,

One shelter to the other, I bumped between,
Warmth showered on me, wherever I have been,
Learned to love each house I was in,
But none touched my soul like my own home and kin.
Whelmed down by my own emotions, so painful
Won over by life’s amazing miracles, so hopeful
Slowly I drifted away from feelings of who I am,
To the bliss of living the moment wherever I am.

Ik aas mili phir mujhko

Jo qubool kisi ne kiya hai
Kisi shaayar ki ghazal
Jo de rooh ko sukoon ke pal
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjaare ko ghar

Then she came,

Made me realize what I had been deprived of.
Brought my trust into relationships I was sick and tired of.
Healed the wounds I had that just needed the Love.
Colored my life happy, crossing limits, beyond and above.
Pulled me towards the real myself, I had orphaned long ago.
Loved me so much that all the pain, I forever did let go.
Drenched my heart, filling the cracks it bore.
Touched my soul with a hug it longed for.
Our heartstrings closely knitted for eternity, I then embraced her
To be mine forever and ever.

No comments: