Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Me and my IPhone

God made us humans and Apple made IPhone. Is it a mere coincidence that an apple was cause for human evolution(from Adam and Eve) and now another Apple(the trademarked one) took that evolution to next level ?

We had phones, laptops, ipods, portable dvd players,Digital Book readers, GPS, Cameras and many more till now but with Iphone you have all of that in your hand/pocket. Iphone is basically your pocket-size world. Iphone is one stop shop for all human earthly electronic needs.

Me and my Iphone had become so attached in last couple of weeks with my work load and long sleepless working hours. If it was not for Iphone I would have been exhausted with those hours. Of course if it was not for my wife I had no reason coming to home. I was more in contact with folks with Iphone than ever before and been checking my emails more often than before. I was more in contact with world around me than ever before.

Yes it is not just Iphone that could let you do all this. There are many other phones. But with Iphone it is easier and so over simplified that even people, considering India as land of snake charmers, could do it.

Apart from things we used to do before there are other things which were also made available to Iphoners which were kind of too techy to common people earlier. Like transfering files with Bump and many more.

All in all looks like Apple is still playing a huge role in human evolution right from days of Adam and Eve to days of Steve(Jobs).

No comments: